Privacy on this site: We collect and process your data on this site to better understand how it is used. You can opt-in or opt-out at any time.
A FEW THOUGHTS
* I have discovered that the scariest dragons and fiercest giants...
usually turn out to be no more than windmills.
* Life is never a straight path... it tends to be a series of detours. So, take it all in...
Enjoy the journey... Embrace the adventure!
* I tend to view change in people... As something that they have always had inside them... and are finally allowing out.
* Often times things that appeared to be hindrances and obstacles one day... can become opportunities and blessings the next.
* Life's challenges peel back the veil that we create for ourselves and reveal what is truly in our hearts.
* A little nonsense every now and then is a good thing.
* Then as now... I have always carried with me a smile.
* Sometimes the best conversation is a soft kiss.
* I can laugh fluently in five different languages.
* If you smile... a laugh is sure to follow.
* He who laughs loudest... laughs best!
* Mmm... hot chocolate!
* I think laughs should be shared... so laugh loudly... so everybody can have some!
* Instead of looking for the light at the end of the tunnel... become the light!
* I will always choose the shortest distance between a smile and laugh.
* Laughter is one part friendship... and one part nonsense!
* Dreams are good for the soul... so, dream big dreams!
HERE ARE A FEW MORE FUN THINGS
ABOUT: This is where you can learn more about me, my perspective on life, and my approach to art.
a small compilation of personal observations and occasional humorous reflections.
Where I share the newest developments and artwork.
Serves as a mix of art gallery, source of inspiration, and a touch of philosophy, but above all, it's a space dedicated to fun! Here, I get to share and discuss some of my favorite pieces of art and the artists behind them.
Where I share the latest tidbits about a book I've been writing, a project that's close to my heart. It tells the story of a friendship that spans decades, exploring the lives of two characters deeply connected to each other. This narrative unfolds through intimate written letters, offering a window into their thoughts and experiences.