A FEW THOUGHTS
* I have discovered that the scariest dragons and fiercest giants...
usually turn out to be no more than windmills.
* Life is never a straight path... it tends to be a series of detours. So take it all in...
Enjoy the journey... Embrace the adventure!
* I tend to view change in people... As something that they have always had inside them... and are finally allowing out.
* Often times things that appeared to be hindrances and obstacles one day... can become opportunities and blessings the next.
* Life's challenges peel back the veil that we create for ourselves, and reveal what what is truly in our hearts.
* A little nonsense every now and then is a good thing.
* Then as now... I have always carried with me a smile.
* Sometimes the best conversation is a soft kiss.
* I can laugh fluently in five different languages.
* If you smile... a laugh is sure to follow.
* He who laughs loudest... laughs best!
* Mmm... hot chocolate!
* I think laughs should be shared... so laugh loudly... so everybody can have some!
* Instead of looking for the light at the end of the tunnel... become the light!
* I will always choose the shortest distance between a smile and and laugh.
* Laughter is one part friendship... and one part nonsense!
* Dreams are good for the soul... so, dream big dreams!
FIRST TIME HERE?